Being UnYucky is about:
Enjoying meals as a family, and watching all the benefits that flow from there, like growing children’s confidence and social skills, and building healthy eating habits for everyone without arguments. It’s a way for you to worry less but enjoy more good meals with your kids.
Read more on the UnYucky Blog
How does it work?
We shift the eating focus away from tricking or arguing with children. You get the tools you need to do two separate parenting jobs:
first, get good food to the table even when you’re tired and stressed,
second, once the plates are on the table you stop worrying about anyone’s meal but your own. Your job from that moment on is to be a good dinner companion!
Find an UnYucky Workshop near you
We don’t ignore nutrition
But we don’t let the media messages about it ruin your time with your kids. Here’s what we’ve learned over years of experience and research: feed kids’ minds and you’ll find that feeding their bodies looks after itself.
Read more about it here
You will learn to
- make conversation the focus of shared meals with children of any age (even teenagers)
- embrace your most meaningful role – hint: it’s not being the Veggie Enforcer
- be someone your kids enjoy eating with, and watch your kids turn into awesome dinner companions, too
- use easy-to-follow habit builders to create a happy eating environment
- worry less about what your kids eat, without sacrificing healthy habits
Find a workshop
UnYucky members also get
- access to tools that help overcome typical problems for modern family meals:
- screens and screams
- control issues
- work and social interruptions
- dinnertime chaos
- unrealistic expectations
- food allergy, intolerance and aversion conflicts on your menu
Sign up for your free four week email coaching
Pre-order the book
Get all this and more in the UnYucky book, due out in November 2018.
Pre-orders get a special price of $20 including postage AND a special gift to start your UnYucky journey at home!
Pre-order your book now
All the gorgeous things
UnYucky members learn the importance of a good apron: if you haven’t been an apron wearer until now, your life is about to change! Head over to our shop to find the UnYucky aprons in adult and child sizes, as well as lots of fun dinner time games!