330 grams dark chocolate
½ cup salted peanut butter (if not salted, add a pinch of salt)
2 tablespoons icing sugar, sifted (you can increase this if you prefer them sweeter).
- Line up 12 shallow paper cases (4-5 cm in diameter) or silicon cupcake wrappers or a chocolate mold on a tray.
- Melt half of the chocolate using the double boiler method or melt it in the microwave
- Fill the cases with half the chocolate. Lift the tray and drop it from a short distance onto the bench top to settle and level the chocolate. Place the tray in the freezer to chill for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl beat together the peanut butter and icing sugar.
- Distribute and spread the peanut butter mixture over the first layer of chocolate.
- Melt the other half of the chocolate and distribute over the peanut butter layer.
- Place tray in the freezer again for 10 minutes to chill.
- Generally these are eaten at room temperature but you can keep them in the freezer tightly wrapped for up to a month.