Here, not a fan of Coke at all to be honest but if a bottle did ever get left behind from a once-in-a-blue-moon soiree or something, it could be put to jolly good use cleaning the toilet or one of the other 30 ways.
Use it to clean stuff!
1. Remove grease stains from clothing and fabric
2. Remove rust; methods include using fabric dipped in Coke, a sponge or even aluminum foil.
3. Remove blood stains from clothing and fabric.
4. Clean oil stains from a garage floor; let the stain soak, hose off.
5. Loosen a rusty bolt; pour on some Coke and wait for the magic to happen.
6. Kill slugs and snails; a small bowl of Coke will attract them, the acid will kill them.
7. Help a lawn become lush and green (see WiseBread’s lawn tonic article here )
8. Defrost a frozen windshield. Apply liberally and wait
9. Clean burnt pans; let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
10. Descale a kettle using the same method in 9.
11. Neutralize a jellyfish sting.
12. Clean car battery terminals by pouring a small amount of Coke over each one.
13. Cure nausea; let a can of Coke go flat then take a teaspoon of Coke every hour.
14. Flat coke can help relieve an upset stomach (aka “the runs”)
15. Get rid of hiccups; gargle with a big mouthful of ice-cold Coke.
16. Shake up a can and pour it over your windshield to remove bugs and other crud.
17. Use the method in 16 for your car bumpers, too.
18. Make pretty pennies; soaking old pennies in Coke will remove the tarnish.
19. Make your hair curly; pour flat Coke onto long hair, leave for a few minutes then rinse.
20. Age documents and photos; for that antique look, apply Coke, pat with paper, leave to dry.
21. Clean tile grout; pour onto kitchen floor, leave for a few minutes, wipe up.
22. Remove gum from hair; dip into a small bowl of Coke, leave a few minutes. Gum will wipe off.
23. Pour a little in a cup and set it out an hour before a picnic, away from your site; it will attract wasps and bees so they’re not bugging you and your grub.
24. Remove stains from vitreous china.
25. Got a dirty pool? Add two 2-litre bottles of Coke to clear up the water (it acts as rust remover).
26. Add Coke to your laundry to remove bad smells, especially fish.
27. Remove (or fade) dye from hair by pouring diet Coke over it.
28. Remove marker stains from carpet. Apply Coke, scrub, then clean with soapy water.
29. Clean a toilet; pour around bowl, leave for a while, flush clean.
30. Perk up your Azaleas or Gardenias.
31. Coke and aluminum foil will bring Chrome to a high shine.
This list is adapated from WiseBread: Living Large on a Small Budget.