To make a delicious egg pizza, (or two!), start with one of MamaBake’s most excellent pizza base recipes. This pizza is rich with greens, eggs and cheese and is simple and quick to prepare. A perfect ‘Can’t be arsed’ dinner solution!
2 large uncooked pizza bases prepared earlier
1 large head of broccoli
2 large handfuls of spinach
200g mozzarella cheese
salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celcius.
- Remove the woody parts from the broccoli and thinly slice the stalks and florets together. This way you get nice, flat, cross –sections of the broccoli.
- Grate the mozzarella.
- Place pizza bases on oven trays. On your pizza bases, lay the broccoli slices flat, try not to overlap too much.
- Distribute the spinach over the broccoli.
- Make 4 wells on each pizza base amongst the greens. Crack an egg into each of these spaces.
- Scatter mozzarella over the top of the pizzas and season with salt and pepper
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the eggs are set and the cheese is bubbling. Serve immediately.