1. Who’s in the photo? Carly, Rebecca, Meagan & Jo (with Bonnie)
2. How many in your group? We’ve got 4 – 5 regulars, and up to 10 MamaBakers overall in our group
3. Fave MamaBake meals? Good ol’ bolognese is always a hit, Carly’s Beet Relish. Donna’s famous Glazed Pork & Veat Meatloaf wrapped in Apple & Bacon
4. How long have you been MamaBaking?Since September 2011
5. Fantasy cake?Triple choc berry cheescake. Is it too much of a fantasy for that to be soy & dairy free?
6. With their spare time, they like to? Head to the beach, dig in the veggie garden & help each other out when needed (just did a working bee at Natalie’s place!)
Want us to feature your MamaBake group? Send us a pic of your gang and the answers to the above questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great pic ladies!
Reminds me of that “We Can Do It!” poster 🙂
could you start a page of ” expressions of interest wanted” for mamas who want to start in their area? I’d love to start one in Seaford victoria but don’t know any mamas around here. Thanks Therese (wanna-be mamabaker)
Hi Therese! Great suggestion. What we suggest is that, because women come to the site looking for groups, that you just create a MamaBake group called (in your case) MamaBake Seaford, as though it’s already happening. Women looking from that area will then join, and off you go! So far, a successful strategy. Let us know if we can help further. Best of luck! x
could you start a page of expressions of inersett wanted for mamas who want to start in their area? I’d love to start one in Seaford victoria but don’t know any mamas around here. Thanks Therese (wanna-be mamabaker)
Hello Therese! If you register on the website, you can create your own MamaBake group and then share the link with your networks to gather interest. Let me know if I can help. Michellex