You should come if you are…
- Worried about your family’s nutrition
- Worried about your child’s behaviour at meal times
- Worried about your child’s screen time at meals and other times
- Feeling out of control as a parent or carer
- Looking for more, and better, time spent as a family
- Wanting to enjoy your children more and feel guilty less
- Just plain exhausted by the whole dinner drama
You should bring a friend or two because…
- habits are a social act, and you are more likely to stick with them if you aren’t alone
- we cover a lot in our workshops and having a friend there helps you both to remember everything
- chances are that your kids are friends with your friends’ kids, and seeing the same habits in other homes encourages acceptance (same goes for your adult partners!)
- we think it’s so important we give you a CRAZY GOOD DISCOUNT.
What to bring…
- your worries from the day (we will show you how to get rid of them)
- three things that are bothering you about your family meals (for example ‘I never relax, we argue about what is left on plates, and we buy too much takeaway’)
- a notebook and pen (we will have spares but we’ve found you’re more likely to refer back to notes in your own book)
- your phone (yes, that’s absolutely ok)
What will you do?
- Have a glass of sparkling (wine or water), and sit down to enjoy the workshop that will mark the beginning of a new era for your family.
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration with a daycare chef who has produced more children’s meals in a week than most of us do in a year.
- Create an easy-to-follow, take-home plan to create screen-free, scream-free meals.
- Get access to the closed Facebook group and email tips list for The UnYuck Club
- Receive your first Club kit, including recipes, the conversation dice and fortune teller, your habit planner, a sanity saver card, clean-up songsheet, and discount codes.
- Browse the shop items with zero pressure to buy (but extra workshop discounts if you do!)
Can I bring my baby?
- We LOVE babes in arms, but please just check with us first because some venues might be less suitable than others.
- We love toddlers and older children too, but they will definitely be bored and you won’t be able to focus on the workshop. If babysitting is a problem please get in touch as some of our venues offer crèche.
Is there parking?
- Always! And hopefully it will be free for workshop participants, but please check the details on the individual event to see what the parking deal is for your chosen venue.
Can I get a refund?
- We can usually offer a full refund up to 48 hours ahead of the workshop and we can accept an exchange of attendee at any time (so you can send your friend, your mum or your partner if you can’t make it). Occasionally, advance venue payments mean we can only offer a partial refund so please check the details of your booking carefully and get in touch with us at any time.
Can I pay on the night, or bring a friend who didn’t book ahead?
- Usually yes, but please call or text before you do as some venues will have strict number limits while others can be extended to fit everyone.
Do I have to bring cash to buy from the shop?
- We have a Square credit/debit card reader for Mastercard and Visa, and we will happily do bank transfer payments via phone or Paypal too.
Not sure if this is right for you?
- Workshops aren’t for everyone and sometimes a one on one chat is better. If you’re unsure whether this workshop will help you, make a time to chat with me so we can discuss your individual circumstances.